Chandler Auto Glass & Windshield Replacement is approved and accepted by all major insurance providers including; Allstate, Farmers, Liberty Mutual, Nationwide, State Farm, USAA, AAA, Geico, Hartford, Esurance, Progressive, and many many more. In the state of Arizona, per ARS-20-469, policyholders have the choice to choose any auto glass facility they like to perform the work on their car. Chandler Auto Glass honors all insurance company pricing and Arizona policyholders get the benefit of a nationwide lifetime warranty.
Insurance policyholders will never have to pay any expenses from their own pocket. In addition, if you carry $o deductible glass replacement auto insurance we will give you $50Instant Cash (at time of service). Or, we can waive up to $50 of your deductible for automobile windshield replacement. You can’t lose! We don’t up-charge your insurance company and there will never be any additional out-of-pocket expenses for you. Furthermore, per Arizona Law 20-263, insurance company’s cannot raise your rates for a no fault windshield insurance claims.
You can call Chandler Auto Glass directly to file any auto glass insurance claim. We will help you file your auto glass claim and answer all of your questions in advance, so that the claim process is comfortable for you. In fact, we will stay on the line while you report the claim to help you throughout the entire process. Windshield claims typically take less than 15 minutes to complete.
Following are some of the questions which are asked in the process of claim for auto glass no fault insurance claims.
1. The insurance policyholder’s name. Some insurance providers will take the auto glass claim only at the hands of the policyholder. But, Chandler Auto Glass can connect you directly to the TPA and guide you through the entire auto glass claim process.
2. The policyholder’s policy number. Many insurance companies provide different policy numbers for every vehicle insured by the same owner. State Farm is one of them.
3. What glass part on your car, got damaged? (Windshield, Door Glass, Back Glass, Vent Glass, Quarter Glass)
4. Was there any other damage besides glass to your automobile? If there are other damages than glass such as body damage, the policyholder may have to pay a deductible when the work is completed. If it is only glass damage and you carry full glass coverage their will be no charge. However, if you have body damage then you will likely have a comprehensive/collision deductible to meet as part of the glass replacement.
5. Did any individual get injured due to damages? Typically, the answer is no, if it is only windshield or auto glass damage without additional body damage.
6. Did the policyholder already file an auto glass claim with the insurance company? If you happen to communicate with only your agent and if there are no other damages then there won’t be any claim number; therefore the answer will be no.
7. What is the date when the auto glass damage took place? The date of damage can’t be decided by your car insurance provider. If you are unaware of the date of damage, then you have to specify the time when you happen to notice the damage or when the break spread? While mentioning the date of damage, be sure you carried automobile glass coverage on that date? If the date of damage specified by you is the past date or longer than six months, the claim will be delayed as the insurance provider will need time to gather information about this past glass insurance coverage.
8. What part of the automobile glass incurred damages? Such as the bottom right corner of the windshield.
9. Is the auto glass damage bigger than a paper dollar bill? If the damage area is smaller, the insurance provider will suggest that you have the car windshield repaired versus having it fully replaced. Who will have the last say is still unclear; the insured, insurance provider, windshield repair facility, or Arizona Department of Transportation. Some insurance providers will require random examinations before permitting the auto glass repair facility to perform a full windshield replacement. Some of these insurance providers include Geico, USAA and now American Family. However, Chandler Auto Glass feels that you pay the auto glass insurance premiums that you have the final say regarding a windshield chip repair or replacement.
After filing of the claim, many insurance providers perform instant verification of the coverage while reporting auto glass claim and the glass shop receives authorization to perform the needful work. Some insurance providers have to use offline verification procedure because the TPA has no direct access to the policyholder’s coverage information. Here, the TPA will send an email message to the insurance provider for ensuring coverage verification and later they will contact you. In such instances, authorizations are not given for doing any kind of work until the coverage is verified. The verification process is done in about twenty four hours. Chandler Auto Glass will contact your insurance agent directly in case of an emergency situation for getting your coverage details.
Auto Glass Replacement and your Insurance Company
Most major insurance providers use third party administrators (TPA) for filing auto glass claims on their behalf. What this means, is that if you call your insurance company to file a automobile glass claim, you will be directed to the TPA that handles auto glass claims for your insurance company. In order to file a auto glass claim, you must be the named policyholder, be available to speak to the representative to verify your identity, and provide your policy number. In most cases, the TPA will be able to verify your coverage and give Chandler Auto Glass authorization to perform the work.
The two largest third-party administrators are Safelite Solutions and LYNX Services. These providers prefer and support services provided by Chandler Auto Glass. Safelite Solutions is not to be confused with Safelite Auto Glass although they are financially affiliated. Safelite Solutions handles auto glass insurance claims for hundreds of insurance companies. Part of Safelite Solutions auto glass program includes insurance companies such as: Farmers, Geico, USAA, Hartford, Nationwide, Liberty Mutual, Progressive, and American Family.
Although Safelite Solutions (the TPA) is financially affiliated with Safelite Auto Glass (the service provider); the two companies are supposed to be run as separate entities to keep legal. However, if you call one of the insurance companies within the Safelite Solutions group and you do not have a preferred provider they will send you to a Safelite Auto Glass service center. But, keep in mind Arizona law gives you a right to choose your auto glass repair service provider.
In fact, Chandler Auto Glass is a member of Safelite Solutions and has contracted pricing with your insurance company within the Safelite auto glass program. So, we charge the same contracted amount as Safelite Auto Glass but we give you $50 Instant Cash unlike Safelite Auto Glass.
The second largest third-party glass administrator is LYNX Services. The two largest insurance companies that utilize LYNX Services to handle car glass claims on their behalf include; State Farm and Allstate. LYNX Services does not own and operate an auto glass replacement service company. However, they do have their preferred shops based on profit. Chandler Auto Glass is a member of LYNX Services along with thousands of other automobile glass repair shops.
LYNX Services allows glass shops to bid on jobs based on discounts. The deeper the discount and the larger the expected profit to LYNX Services the more jobs they will provide auto glass repair shops. Remember, insurance companies will only pay fair and reasonable prices so auto glass companies can never up-charge. Therefore, LYNX Services already knows what the fair and reasonable price that the insurance company is willing to pay and if the glass shop comes in with a deep discount the higher the profit will be for the TPA (LYNX Services).
So, the car glass repair shop that wins is the ones that provide the largest discounts not the one that is best for you as the customer. With that said Chandler Auto Glass is a member of LYNX but does not play their game. We honor State Farm and Allstate insurance pricing so that there will never be any additional out of pocket costs for you. However, we prefer to give you the deep discounts rather than the TPA (the insurance company is always going to get their share). Therefore, we give you $50 Cash Back with any $0 deductible windshield replacement claim.